IT Vendor Support During Covid-19 Crisis
Our partners ICF Consulting are providing support services to IT Vendors during this challenging time. You can book a 30 minute or 1 hour complimentary consultation session with lead consultant Allan Bachan, at a time and date to suite you, to discuss more.
To book your session contact Allan at: firstname.lastname@example.org, quote: ‘IT Vendor Support Advisory Session’ in the subject line. State whether you would like a 30 minute or 1 hour session and your preferred date and time. Allan will then get back to you to confirm and send you a Skype link to access the meeting.
The meeting can cover any of the issues listed here or your own bespoke topics:
Recommended Vendor Focus:
- Proof of Concept (POC) and small modular approaches
- Gain sharing payment plans – client pays with realized cost benefits
- Prescriptive solution selling versus product selling – achieving business gains/outcomes versus just installing or activating software
- Higher adoption and benefits realization – will require usage audits and recommendations
Some examples of specific workscopes ICF are assisting Vendors with at this time
- Best practice business process templates (versus strictly product processes) by module / subject area
- Customizable role focused training syllabi and guides
- Configuration questionnaires and templates
- Adoption audits
- Solution packages support – for business objectives – e.g.
- Recalibrating inventory control sub-system for less aircraft operations
- Creating aircraft storage maintenance programs