RAAS provides customers with the opportunity to create their own dashboards and reports, either for embedding, distribution to corporate management consoles, or even status screens.
- Can be distributed to management consoles external to RAAS.
- Takes advantage of third-party reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI, combining them with RAAS’ inherent ability to allow direct database access for data mining.
- Dashboards and reports can be created by clients themselves, or with AIS specialist consultation services.
- Supports all different user groups, including Planning, Production, and Finance.
- Digital signage status screens are available for real-time maintenance operations control.
Learn more about RAAS