The Inventory and Stores module provides RAAS users with a suite of powerful tools to help automate the physical workflows associated with supply chain management and also allows for easy management of the large quantities of data experienced in aircraft maintenance.
- Optimization of the ordering process through the integrated electronic part requisition system between Production, Stores and Procurement.
- Easy stock lookup for real-time availability, including parts on order and in-transit, part reservations, and part status and location.
- Inventory Min Max system based on segmented consumption history.
- One-click reorders features.
- Stale parts and overstock analysis features.
- Internal repair and overhaul facility features.
- Loan, borrow and consignment stock management.
- Warranty tracking.
- Outstanding core return reporting.
- Tool crib and tool allocation tracking.
- Calibrated tool forecasting.
- Numerous email-based status notifications.
- Inventory count utility for rapid count findings input.
- Bar-code support for inventory issues and physical inventory count.
- Handheld offline data collection device (with integrated bar-code scanner) support for electronic sign-out sheets and remote inventory count data collection.
- Inventory reports covering all aspects of material management.
- Pick Lists per aircraft or work pack to provide roadmaps through the Stores room for picking parts.
See more about RAAS