ICF, Aircraft IT and Aircraft Commerce Partnership
ICF is partnered with Aircraft IT and Aircraft Commerce to form an industry leading Advisory Unit designed to work with airlines, MROs, OEMs, IT Vendors, etc, to unlock and enhance the full potential of aircraft maintenance IT systems and processes.
Click here to more information
ICF’s maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) solutions help companies in air transport, military, and business aviation make sound decisions related to MRO strategy, financial investments, and operational improvements.
ICF’s aviation experts help you choose and implement MRO IT applications that are right for you
Hundreds of MRO operations improvement assignments have taught us that each business model is unique. That’s why our MRO IT services offer a tailored approach to MRO business operations improvement. Supported by our proprietary tools, ICF’s services include systems evaluation and selection, pre-implementation planning, and systems implementation support.
Our support model ensures best practice processes adoption and benefits realization through prescriptive requirements definitions, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
We offer a full suite of MRO IT services:
- Maintenance and engineering and MRO IT solution design, customizations, integrations, and implementations—including project governance, data migration, and change management
- Research tools and critical IT information for aircraft MRO and flight operations, offered in collaboration with Aircraft Commerce and Aircraft IT
- Solution blueprint design that uniquely maps business processes to hundreds of MRO IT system configuration attributes—using an agile design approach
Supporting your continuous improvement with:
- Standardized methodologies and approaches for process documentation
- Multi-purposed, reusable, and revision-friendly outputs including testing, training, etc.
- Process maps that are fully capable of supporting the future state business improvements
- A multidisciplinary team of former airline, airport, maintenance, and other aviation industry executives