Using the right tools and solutions – maintenance, repair and overhaul
Flexible and safe processes, precisely intermeshing material cycles and high service quality thanks to digital manuals: the complicated business of aircraft maintenance and upkeep makes the highest demands with respect to quality, safety and the obligation to provide proof. We have carried over these high quality requirements and standards to application management and application operation. In this way, we are in a position to manage IT landscapes reliably and yet at low cost.
However, we not only take over setting up and operating highly complex system landscapes, but also provide first and second level support for your users and applications. And with our “Doc Surf Mobile” solution, we offer an uncomplicated, easy-to-use substitute for printed documents, such as repair guidelines or parts catalogs.
Since we are a full-service provider, we will work together with you to conceive a solution tailored to your needs and help you implement it – whether you need SAP R/3 IS A&D, technical documentation, an RFID application or handling services by way of the Internet. And of course, we will also take over Java-based individual developments for you.
We are a subsidiary of Europe’s biggest airline, so we are thoroughly familiar with the processes related to maintenance, repair and overhaul, and also know how to support them efficiently and at low cost both for large airlines, such as Lufthansa Passage, or small airlines like CityLine or German Wings. Apart from airlines, our clients also include companies in other sectors. For instance, we work for manufacturers of wind turbines and medical technology companies, which also put very high value on process reliability and accuracy when it comes to MRO.
- Ability to take advantage of our comprehensive expertise in MRO processes to enhance the life cycles of machines and systems.
- Ability to take advantage of our consulting competence to organize your MRO cycles so that they are as efficient as possible.
- Ability to take advantage of the right IT processes and management methods to reduce the time that spare parts are kept in storage.
- Use of tablets (iOS, Windows) to inform and support your maintenance technicians with electronic, and thus up-to-date, versions of your data sheets, work instructions and manuals.
- Ability to take advantage of process management tools which prescribe each step of maintenance in detail, as well as recording and archiving them by means of feedback systems.
- Simplification of your work processes in maintenance by making use of RFID. This technology also makes it easier to monitor the remaining lifespan of installed components.
Along with the digitization of aircraft like the A380 and A350, the implementation of Industry 4.0 or the Internet of Things is also going to have an effect on MRO processes, and the use of sensors and process control through intelligent components is also influencing upkeep. For instance, big data and pattern detection are making “predictive maintenance” possible. This means that components can be replaced before visible defects appear or returned to the overhaul cycle at the best point in time. Smart glasses and augmented reality applications will also substantially simplify MRO processes because, for example, they can display charts and instructions right in the technician’s field of vision. The same holds for speech-controlled processes which can potentially make the work procedures in the area of MRO even more efficient.
We are the technology and IT experts who can competently help you choose and integrate the right, future-oriented solutions and IT technologies for you.