Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 3rd September 2015) for an excellent chance to see an as live online demo of the ground-breaking, modular, full Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution AVIOBOOK from AvioVision, designed for a variety of platforms, including iPads; Tablets; Laptops and Cockpit-installed units; iOS or Windows.
This On-Demand Webinar provides you with a great chance to see an as live demonstration of an industry leading modular EFB software solution which, by offering airlines and operators the ability to select modules appropriate to their operation, allows them to create a customized EFB exactly matching their requirements. It is therefore suitable for all airlines and operators of any size.
The AvioVision experts open the Webinar by outlining the latest cutting-edge developments to the system and offering their tips and advice on how to establish a successful EFB program; from gaining regulatory compliance to choosing the correct hardware and software to match specific requirements.
Then, following the processes already used by numerous airlines and operators worldwide, including KLM, Air Arabia and Thomson Airways, the live software demonstration section of the Webinar is divided into two sections. Firstly, using an iPad Demonstration, you will be taken on a high level tour of the 11 EFB modules AVIOBOOK provides with a particular focus on the OFP, briefing and performance modules. You then see a live demo of AVIOBOOK base, the EFB administration tool and the advanced dispatch tools the system provides ensuring pilots have all their key information for each flight including: documents, charts, weather, manuals, volcanic ash charts, etc. Full details of each demonstration:
Live Demonstration 1: An iPad Demo of the AVIOBOOK EFB Modules
You will see a full overview of all the modules available including the 3rd party integration of industry leading systems such as Lido, Navtech, Jeppesen, etc and a particular focus on the OFP, Briefing and Performance modules. The modules you will see during the demonstration include:
- Main – Smart Login, Operational notifications, 3rd Party data updates
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool. Based on data uploaded from your flight planning system
- Briefing – Up-to-date operational briefing data, colour coded weather messages, NOTAMS
- Library – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently.
- Reports – see how to create customized reports for an efficiency two-way data exchange
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance
- Performance – Optimize performance calculations
- Charts – Seamless integration with 3rd Party Chart supplier and OFP module ensuring pilots only see the route and airports relevant to their specific flight.
- Globe – see all your relevant flight information graphically presented on the globe
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations
- ECL – Smart electronic checklists for pilots allocated to a specific aircraft serial number
- Training – A paperless training system linked to flight operations
Live Demonstration 2: AVIOBOOK Base – EFB Administration Tool
Next, via a tour of the advanced, comprehensive AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool, you will see how to administer all the key EFB data using a server-based ground administration tool. You will see how this important tool can turn the EFB into an Operational platform through simultaneous use of different EFB platforms; integration with third-party data; operational supervision; the provisioning, integration and management of content; and is also the link between the back-office and the AVIOBOOK EFB which is connected to the front-office via LAN, WLAN, WIFI and GPRS/3G-3,5G and 4G through the communication layer.
You will also see a demonstration of the new and improved dispatch functionality within AVIOBOOK BASE; ensuring that administrators can provide pilots the key information they need for each specific flight including: charts, manuals, documents, volcanic ash charts, weather reports, etc.
During the Webinar you will see how when using AVIOBOOK a paperless cockpit can become a reality for any airline or operator of any size and provide pilots with an entirely digital experience at their fingertips which can hugely lower operational costs, enhance back-office processes, and facilitate regulatory compliance.
- About AvioVision and the AVIOBOOK EFB Platform
- An overview of the latest developments to the system
- Best practice in how to establish an EFB program
- Live EFB Demonstration of AVIOBOOK with a tour of the following modules: Framework with Login/out; Update process; Notifications; Library with PDF documents; Reports; Charts; Weight & Balance; Perfo; Globe; Electronic Checklist; Tools;
- Live AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool demonstration including a look at the new dispatch tools.
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here