Sign up to view this On-Demand Webinar for an exclusive look at the Electronic Technical Logbook (ETL) software solution: CROSSMOS – developed by CrossConsense originally for AMOS M&E Software users, but is also compatible for all airlines and aircraft operators using any M&E system or as a standalone application.
With increasing numbers of airlines and aircraft operators moving towards paperless operations, one essential step in the change-over is to replace airlines’ paper technical log with an electronic and paperless system – the ETL. During this On-Demand Webinar the CrossConsense experts show you how CROSSMOS ETL achieves this process and can be configured for any operation or setup scenarios from retro-fit to built-in, from EFB integration to a standalone application.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of CROSSMOS and its key features. You see how flexible the ETL can be allowing for settings to be made for the whole fleet, specific aircraft types, serial number ranges, date ranges and individual aircraft. You then learn about hardware and software requirements for both on and off the aircraft; and how data is transferred directly from CROSSMOS into an M&E System providing maintenance control with a near real-time overview of fleet maintenance status. Crucially you also learn how the ETL functions in off-line mode where no connectivity is available: this include leaving the technical log on the ground using USB storage devices or even an on-board printer.
You then see an as live demonstration of CROSSMOS from three different perspectives:
- Pilots Workflow Demonstration: You see how the pilot completes the ETL including – opening the flight; entering the flight / sector details, real-time cockpit fault reporting, entering fluid and fuel levels, electronic sign-off.
- Cabin Defect Workflow Demonstration: Using a tablet device you see how cabin crew can report cabin defects; how the defects link to the pilot’s ETL for final captain approval and sign-off; how images can be included in the defect reporting.
- Maintenance & Engineering Workflow Demonstration: You then see how the ETL can transfer real-time data and defects directly to the M&E system both on the ground and in the air and how this process can reduce crucial turn-around time by preparing line maintenance engineers in advance to fix or defer defects as soon as the aircraft lands. You also see how the live ETL data appears in the M&E system using an example from AMOS.
The Webinar shows you how a sophisticated ETL functions and how it can fully replace an aircraft paper technical log with its often unreliable, unreadable and outdated data with a fully compliant, time and cost saving solution.
- A full overview of the CROSSMOS ETL solution, including flexible configuration; hardware & software requirements; off-line capabilities; more…
- Live Demo 1: The Pilot’s Workflow
- Live Demo 2: The Cabin Defect Process
- Live Demo 3: Maintenance & Engineering Workflow
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here