Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 9th December 2021) to see a full overview and demo of one of the most comprehensive and flexible EFB and Digital Flight Operations Management and Dispatch solutions on the market, the award winning skybook from Bytron Aviation Systems, used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide. As you will see, skybook digitizes, automates, and optimizes workflows for Pilots, Dispatch, OCC, and Engineers, as well as sending real-time auto alerts to key personnel when emerging problems are identified and how they could impact a flight. Via demos of the core modules, you will see how the Apps and solutions integrate with each other and with 3rd party systems, seamlessly sharing real-time data and information between flight operations and flight deck for all phases of each specific flight or task. Airlines and operators can also design and construct their own system by selecting Apps and solutions that match their exact requirements, or selecting specific Apps to integrate with and enhance their current platforms, working with the skybook team to create a bespoke platform that’s tailored to their needs.
The Webinar begins with a high-level overview of skybook’s functionality and features, before moving into the skybook demo and overviews:
skybook 1: Ground Portal – Dispatch & Ops Board, Notices, Record Vault, eForm Builder
Starting with the Ground Portal, you will see demos of the following functionality:
- Dispatch Monitor: is an intelligent solution that allows dispatch teams to access all vital information needed for each sector at the touch of a button within an intuitive user-friendly dashboard. Dispatch monitor is tailored for each operator to provide instant access to information from each flight including: flight plans, schedule of flights, briefing info and charts, METAR & TAF, Flight timings (including off blocks, airborne, landing and on blocks), Crew and PAX information.
- Ops Board: delivers a detailed overview of flight schedules and performance via a highly intuitive user portal giving dispatch teams, in one view, the insights they require to track real-time flight status updates, review flight schedules, and manage the impact of delays.
- Airfield Watch: For Airfield Situation Monitoring with real-time dynamic weather and, METAR, TAF and NOTAM monitoring so that airlines can view the real-time status of airports worldwide. The module pulls the latest data from industry recognized sources such as The Met Office, NOAA and EUROCONTROL, ensuring real-time information affects real-time decisions. Flagged issues based on minima settings are immediately displayed on-screen, making it easier than ever before to observe weather forecasts and plan accordingly.
- Record Vault: Allowing for the long-term storage of all flight information for each sector flown for compliance and auditing purposes. The Record Vault module stores all briefing packages for a period of up to a decade. Data including flight plans, weather, and NOTAM information for each flight are securely stored and are easily retrievable or automatically received once a journey has been closed. Fetched records can be saved locally or sent to third parties if needed. The storage of all planned and actual flight data also aids in giving valuable and measurable performance insights, improving operation efficiency.
- eForm Builder: Finally, a look at the eForm Builder module, a super easy and user-friendly form builder within skybook helping to improve workflow, reduce paper use and it keeps a trail of auditable information.
skybook 2: EFB App – Digital Briefing, Journey Logging, Document Library, Crew Reports
Next you will see a demo of the innovative and award winning EFB App, following the workflow for a typical flight, with the following functionality:
- Digital Briefing Packs: As you will see briefing packs are tailored to each operator and are generated automatically for each flight using detail extracted directly from each OFP as the basis. Skybook’s ability to integrate fully with other operating systems means that a wide range of supplementary information can also be included in each package without adding extra work for dispatch teams. Far from offering the ‘window in time’ overview offered by static briefing packs, the skybook EFB briefing can be refreshed whilst it has a connection ensuring aircrews always have access to the latest information for their flight.
- Digital Journey Log: Configured to capture the information of most importance to each operator, the Journey Log gives the crew an interactive platform in which to record a range of information that can include delays, de-icing activity, ground services, crew, fuel and waypoint information, as well as commander’s reports. This information is securely stored in the app until connected on the ground, or can be transmitted back during the flight where it is captured and stored within the skybook Record Vault, providing airlines with a valuable repository of information that can be used to analyze operational performance.
- Document Library: See how flight crew can quickly and easily access the documents, manuals and information in all stages of flight, online and offline.
- Crew Reports: Capture all incidents of note, within the EFB App, as they happen mid-flight, and send the details directly to the teams on the ground. Commanders Reports allow detailed information to be captured, ranging from passenger-related issues to aircraft technical problems, during any phase of the flight.
Before going onto the live Q & A session, you will see a brief overview of the other features in skybook and a look at what’s coming soon in future roadmap developments.
During the session, attendees will get a good understanding of each module and a strong sense of how skybook can be used to capture vital information and share with ease across third party systems during each flight phase.
As you will see skybook is a system that will help to maximize efficiencies and savings, help improve global data management and situational awareness, and play a key role in driving down carbon footprints by integrating fully with other systems.
A webinar is nowhere near enough to cover each module in detail, the Bytron team are more than happy to arrange follow up sessions with interested parties to focus on specific areas of interest.
This can be done by email email@example.com or by filling out a contact form on our website, www.bytron.aero.
- The skybook ecosystem – Introduction of skybook hosted by James Cartwright
- Seamless integrations – Brining info into skybook is the start of the workflow
- Centralised Flight Management – Crew briefing, dispatch and schedule management
- Improving Flight Safety – With so much information to hand, how can skybook spot signs of a problem
- The pilots choice – Making data more accessible with digital briefings
- Its your data… Journey logging, skybook reporting, exporting data for performance purposes and more
- No skybook, no problem – Creating seamless integrated, workflows even without the EFB
- Q & A: your questions answered at the end of the session by James Cartwright and Simon Clayton.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Ops software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Ops IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here