Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 15th October 2015) and learn how to reduce fuel costs, one of the largest cost factors for airlines and operators, and also find out how to leverage the data collected in the process to help drive further operational efficiency throughout the airline or operator.
During the Webinar you will see, via a full as-live demonstration of the powerful and popular Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software, how to discover fuel savings and how to monitor your fuel efficiency improvement program. You will see some latest cutting-edge innovations in fuel efficiency solutions and see how other airlines and operators using the Aviaso solution have achieved significant fuel savings. Airlines using Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software include: Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Berlin, Air Transat, Belair Airlines, Cargolux Airlines, CityJet, Condor, DFS (German ATC), Lufthansa, Europe Airpost, Germanwings, KLM Cityhopper, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Monarch Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium, Thomas Cook Airlines UK, Wideroe, and others.
Despite the recent drop in fuel prices, given the uncertainty related to the future fuel market and the growing global drive to reduce carbon emissions, finding ways to consistently reduce costs and improve performance is critical to every airline and aircraft operator’s success. You will see how the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency solution can greatly enhance existing fuel saving initiatives or provide the tools and knowledge necessary to begin a successful fuel saving program.
Full Webinar Details:
IATA states that an airline having a successful fuel savings program can reduce its fuel costs by 3% to 5%. As you will see during the as-live software demonstration section of the Webinar the sophisticated fuel conservation solution from Aviaso provides a full range of data analysis, reporting, and monitoring tools to help airlines achieve these savings, including performing the following functions:
- Collects all relevant data automatically from the various IT systems of an airline (Including: Flight scheduling, Flight planning, FDM/FOQA/FODA, EFB, ACARS, Weight & Balance, Flight Trajectories, more…)
- Checks and improves the quality of the data
- Identifies Fuel Savings potential via sophisticated analysis-tools
- Monitors the progress of Fuel Efficiency initiatives, via flexible dashboards
- Provides detailed reports to the stakeholders
During the Webinar the Aviaso experts will walk you through the end-to-end fuel saving process; from how to organize a fuel efficiency program, to how to collect good quality data and use that data to discover fuel savings potential; from monitoring fuel savings progress to providing detailed reports to all stakeholders. You will also be introduced to some cutting-edge developments to their Fuel Efficiency software including: Improved UI, Flexible dashboards, support for navigation data maps, additional lateral and vertical flight trajectories and more…
1. An Overview of fuel efficiency
- Economic background
- How to organize a fuel efficiency improvement program
2. An Overview of the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software Solution
- Data collection and data quality assurance
- Analysis and communication tools
- Benefits for operations and IT
- New features and product roadmap
3. A Live demonstration of the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software Solution
- How to discover fuel savings potential
- How to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- How to communicate with stakeholders
- How to customize and tailor for your airline
4. Questions and answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here