Sign up to view this Webinar recording for this Technical Publications Management Masterclass Webinar and Software Demo. During this complimentary Webinar, Patrick Dawson, Director of Products and Solutions at InfoTrust Group, and Tim Gesell, Sales Engineer for InfoTrust Group, will discuss why it is crucial for aerospace and airline companies to manage their maintenance and technical documentation efficiency using advanced standards like S1000D, XML & SGML and why failure to follow best practices can result in increased publication costs, longer content revision and approval cycles, and ultimately lower equipment utilization.
You will be shown a live demonstration of the TechSight/X S1000D solution and will learn how a sophisticated, modular software solution can increase operational performance and save costs as well as ensure airworthiness, safety, and regulatory compliance.
Full Webinar Preview:
As you know it is crucial for airlines, aircraft operators, MROs & OEMs to manage their technical documents efficiently. Failure to keep constantly changing documents updated can lead to failure to follow OEMs, Vendors regulatory agencies approved MRO procedures which can ultimately lead to non-compliance fines and at the very least poor quality maintenance results.
During this Webinar, Industry leaders InfoTrust will show you how to dynamically and easily manage all your Technical publications in a digital format via a demonstration of their TechSight/X S1000D software solution.
As part of this webinar, InfoTrust Group will highlight some of the compelling features of its market-leading software solution for the management of aviation maintenance content, TechSight/X S1000D. The TechSight/X S1000D solution is targeted at companies who maintain diverse fleets, as well as OEMs who are increasingly required to support content exchange in a variety of S1000D and ATA specification standards.
The webinar will then feature a live demonstration of the TechSight/X software solution, which offers end-to-end authoring, content management, business process automation, and publishing / transformation capabilities to support aircraft, engine, and component maintenance manuals as well as work cards. The solution combines granular content reuse with applicability-driven delivery to reduce publication costs and improve service efficiency.
The demonstration will highlight value areas that include:
- One interface for technical documentation with fast access to the most up to date, applicable information through
- Applicability filtering by product applicability (such as tail number or serial number)
- Applicability filtering by conditional applicability (SB accomplishment)
- Search across all relevant documentation
- Airlines in control of their own COC changes
- Revision reconciliation / Side by Side comparison when the next OEM revision is imported
- Keep Work Cards up to date with OEM procedures
- All content needed to complete the task, included on the Work Card
- Re-use of content directly from AMM procedures
- Automatic update of Work Cards when new OEM revision is imported
- Automatic update of Work Cards based on other business / trigger events
- Publish to multiple targets
- Including incremental publish
- Robust process management, and instant reporting on status and progress of current projects
- Why it is so crucial for aerospace and airline companies to manage their maintenance technical documents efficiently using advanced standards like S1000D, XML & SGML.
- An overview of TechSight/X S1000D Functionality
- Live Software Demonstration to include:
- One Interface for Technical Documentation – how to gain fast access to the most up-to-date information.
- How to keep in control of your own COC changes
- Keep Work Cards up-to-date with OEM procedures.
- Publish to Multiple Targets
- Process Management and instant reporting on status and progress of current projects
- Questions & Answers
About the Presenters:
Patrick Dawson, Director of Products and Solutions, InfoTrust Group
Patrick Dawson has been in the content software field for 20 years, identifying product requirements and shaping product strategies, defining solutions for specific market segments, and providing business and technology consulting services. Patrick has held roles in product management, technical marketing, online marketing, and eCommerce. He currently serves as Director of Products and Solutions for InfoTrust Group.
Tim Gesell, Sales Engineer, InfoTrust Group
Tim Gesell has a background in computer information systems, high school teaching in math and computer science, and experience as a software engineer. Tim has worked directly with our customers for ongoing support of InfoTrust Group solutions for maintenance and engineering technical publications. He specializes in subjects ranging from Java programming, web development, and XML technologies. Tim plays a primary role advising on technical aspects of solutions as a sales engineer with InfoTrust Group.
About InfoTrust Group:
InfoTrust Group has been a key player in the aerospace, defense, manufacturing, automotive, high-tech, publishing, and health-care industries for more than 25 years. Our unique approach to optimizing the aerospace enterprise is based on an in-depth knowledge of content, data and standards such as XML, SGML, S1000D, DITA, ATA, and MIL.
We deliver powerful documentation solutions to over 100 companies to help them fulfill their information management, conversion, authoring, content and change management, and training objectives. Our team also provides experienced consulting, program management, systems integration, software engineering and solutions development services.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here