Sign up to view this Webinar recording for a live demonstration and masterclass of a fully integrated Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Flight Operations IT software solution. Via a live demonstration of Sheorey Digital Systems’ (SDS) popular and powerful end-to-end ARMS software solution, you will see how by using one integrated IT software solution, it is possible can drive the seamless sharing of critical data company-wide to deliver huge increases in efficiency with significantly lower IT costs.
The Webinar will take you on a live tour of the following key modules: Commercial Planning, Flight Operations, Crew Management, Flight Planning & Dispatch, FDM, Fuel Consumption, Engineering & Maintenance, Logistics & Documentation Management.
Full Webinar Recording Preview:
Sign up to view this Webinar recording and Join Sheorey Digital Systems (SDS) for this live fully integrated MRO & Flight Operations IT Software Demonstration & Masterclass. You will be see a detailed tour of the popular and powerful SDS ARMS® software suite. ARMS is an integrated Operations and MRO software suite that seamlessly addresses all the functional areas of airline operations and is delivered as a turnkey solution, ensuring a high degree of project success potential.
The primary scope of ARMS® is effective management of processes and resources required for safe & efficient operations and aircraft maintenance, while aiming for overall reduction in direct operating costs. This is achieved through:
- Efficient & meticulous planning of all resources
- Optimized scheduling of all resources, viz. crew & aircraft, equipment and other assets.
- High degree of workflow automation to ensure unfailing adherence to key process areas.
- Availability of real-time data to ensure operational efficiency and consistent on-time performance.
- Effective & optimum disruption management based on real-time information/ data.
- Proactive safety practices to avert harm, damage & loss.
- Strict quality management to ensure statutory compliance, airworthiness and reliability.
- Detailed and thorough analysis of performance data to improve planning and efficiency.
- Tight monitoring of direct operating costs, especially towards fuel, crew and maintenance.
- Strict statutory compliance and optimum decision support, through a near real-time EMIS.
This Webinar is split into 3 parts and shows you a live demo of the ARMS® Suite comprising the following Sub-Systems:
- General Overview of the ARMS® Suite
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS)
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS) [for Aircrew & Cabin Crew]
- Flight Planning & Dispatch Sub-System (FPDS), includes Load & Trim Module.
- Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis Sub-System (FDMA), includes Fuel Consumption Analysis & Monitoring
- Engineering & Maintenance Sub-System (EMSS)
- Logistics & Inventory Management Sub-System (LIMSS)
- InfoPrompt® – an Integrated Document Management System (IDMS)
This Webinar shows you a live demonstration of the overall ARMS® Software Suite. If you wish to delve deeper into the various modules and functionalities, separate online one-on-one sessions can be organized
Sheorey Digital Systems Ltd., (SDS) is an established Indian InfoTech company which has pioneered the development of a highly integrated, flexible and scalable enterprise-class software solution exclusively for the airline industry.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Software Company, SDS has over 200 people working in its branches in major aviation hubs across the country. The core team’s aviation experience spans well over 40 years, of which the past 1½ decade has been associated with the airline industry, as it passed through tumultuous times.
SDS has been actively involved with its airline clients as the industry witnessed revolutionary changes, seeking unique and innovative solutions. This has helped us understand the real challenges faced by the airline industry today, i.e., “maintaining profitability, without compromising, quality and flight safety, while simultaneously ensuring high operational efficiency”.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here