Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 12th February 2015) and see a full overview of the SITA OnAir ground-breaking e-Aircraft, end-to-end connected aircraft solutions for flight and cabin operations; aircraft maintenance; on-board services and passenger connectivity, available on all platforms including mobile / tablet devices.
The Webinar begins with an introduction to the new SITA OnAir vision, a wholly owned subsidiary of SITA Group. Then the SITA OnAir experts walk you through the following new features and updates of their nose-to-tail connected aircraft solutions, including: as used by:
- Flight Crew: a presentation of results related to live In-Flight EFB Weather Servicessent via the AIRCOMConnect ACARS Messaging Service.
- OCC / Ground Office: a video of AIRCOM Flight Tracker, a new ground-base software system that guarantees regular flight position updates without requiring modifications to aircraft.
- Cabin crew: via a live demonstration of SITA OnAir’s CrewTablet – you see how the CrewTablet integrates with cockpit applications and can provide a paperless cabin crew operation; including: updated flight schedules, visual passenger and event mapping, access to digital manuals and forms, integration with airline back-end system and 3G connectivity to synchronize completed crew forms to the crew server on landing. New modules and features added enable Cabin Crew access to full passenger data, perform activities time-stamping and manage Onboard retail. As you will see new Business Intelligence & Analytics components are added on the platform to provide more value-added data to airlines.
- Aircraft Connectivity solutions: A review of SITA On Air’s AIRCOMConnect IP Communication Manager andAIRCOMConnect AEEC 429 Decoder
With many airlines and operators in the early stages of their EFB / Cabin crew application programs and with industry trends moving fast (such as the arrival of hybrid EFB hardware platforms which support the benefits of portable tablet devices as well as providing access to aircraft data) airlines need to ensure that their overall solution architecture supports a growth road-map which covers their connected aircraft and mobility strategy for single or multi-fleet operators. Building from the last SITA Webinar published on 13-Feb-14, the presenters zoom into new features developed over the year as well as presenting some interesting test results that would give you a feel for what it means to deploy in-flight EFB connectivity services.
- An Introduction to SITA OnAir vision
- A summary of e-Aircraft Application Services product line
- New features to AIRCOMConnect aircraft application
- AIRCOM® FlightTracker video
- SITA’s CabinCrewTablet powered by Internet OnAir
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here