Sign up to view this Webinar recording (recorded on the 6th March 2014) and join Volartec for an excellent chance to view an as live online demonstration of their extremely popular and cost effective end-to-end Aircraft M&E / MRO IT Solution: Alkym.
The Webinar takes you on an as live demonstration tour of Alkym, and the rich functionality the software provides. The tour begins with a demo of the popular user-friendly interface and a high-level overview of the end-to-end Engineering and Logistics functionality, before moving onto the added value aspects of Alkym with live demos of the following modules:Technical Library, Quality Assurance and the recently released Safety Management System module (SMS).
During the Webinar you see:
- How the fully integrated modules (Technical Library, Quality Assurance & SMS as well as other key modules inc: Airworthiness, Inventory, Planning, Reliability, Maintenance Control, Planning, etc), seamlessly combine, sharing key data, to create a one-stop, end-to-end, software solution to cover all the key technical aspects of aircraft maintenance.
- How Alkym’s Technical Publications module: M-Files, integrates to all modules to allow you to quickly manage electronically all the associated files and and updated documents throughout your organisation.
- How it is possible to implement a feature rich, sophisticated end-to-end MRO / M&E software solution, including added value modules, for almost any budget or requirements with a short implementation time (weeks rather than months).
The software demonstration follows the aircraft maintenance processes already used by Alkym’s 50+ customers which include Airline Flag Carriers, Regional Carriers, Low Cost Carriers, Helicopter Operators, MRO Shops, Business Operators & CAMOs and how they have achieved value for money. You also see how Volartec, with almost 10 years experience, prove that long drawn out projects are not required for successful software implementations – the average implementation project for Alkym is 5 to 8 weeks thus providing an extremely quick ROI.
This Webinar recording is suitable for airlines, aircraft operators, MROs & CAMOs of all sizes and will provide you with the great chance to see: how a modern, cost-effective, end-to-end M&E/MRO software system operates and the potential benefits it can bring your operation; how the Alkym functionality and different approach compares with your current system; and above all how cost should not be a barrier to a sophisticated MRO Software Solution.
- An Introduction to Volartec and Alkym
- A high-level overview of Alkym and the different modules including the end-to-end Engineering and Logistics functionality
- Why low cost does not equal low value
- A live demo of some key value added features inc: Safety Management System; Technical Publications; Quality Assurance
- Short Implementation projects do succeed
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here