Commsoft receives OASES implementation approval from Mesa
20 Dec 2013
Connect with Aircraft IT
Sign up to the Aircraft IT twitter feed for all the aviation industry's latest IT related news
Click here to learn about free Membership to Aircraft IT
Commsoft, a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems, is pleased to announce that its client Mesa, the Portuguese aircraft line maintenance provider, has completed initial implementation of its OASES modules and is currently starting live operations.
Designed to combine ease of use with a technical sophistication that allows for the full integration of all maintenance and engineering functions, Commsoft’s OASES is structured in a modular format. Mesa has selected the Core, Materials and Production functionality (including SFDC/WIP) modules and will be sharing the same server infrastructure as its sister company HiFly, also an OASES user.
An EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation, Mesa has approval, PT.145.020, for Airbus A310, A319, A320, A321, A330 and A340 aircraft plus a variety of aero engines.
Its main facilities are at Lisbon International Airport but the company also operates a number of maintenance stations in diverse locations around the world in order to provide support for its customers wherever it is needed.
“We’re delighted that the implementation of Mesa’s OASES modules has gone successfully and we’re looking forward to continuing to support them in their worldwide line maintenance operations.”
– Ends –
Notes to Editors
Commsoft Press Office
Phone: +44 (0)844 822 1658
Mobile: +44 (0)7739 461 061
- Founded in 1971, Commsoft (Communications Software (Airline Systems) Ltd) won its first airline contract in 1975. Today, the company is a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems.
- Commsoft’s flagship product is OASES (Open Aviation Strategic Engineering System) which is currently in use by over 50 customers worldwide, ranging from national carriers and large third-party maintenance providers to small independent operators.
- Commsoft’s Head Office is in Tiptree, Essex. The company also has regional offices in Derby and Norwich and another close to Gatwick Airport as well as an office in Australia and support partners in India and Singapore.
- Mesa is the main private aircraft maintenance provider in Portugal with an EASA Part 145 certificate approving the company to carry out line maintenance worldwide on Airbus A310, A319, A320, A321, A330 and A340 aircraft. Mesa also has certification for CF6-80C2A2, CFM56-5B, V2500, PW4000, RR TRENT 700, CF6-80E1A4, CFM56-5C and RR TRENT 500 engines.
- Mesa’s main facilities are located at Lisbon International Airport. In addition, the company has a number of maintenance stations around the world, including Brussels, Brisbane, Sidney, Melbourne, Argel, Palembang, Clark, Luanda and Muscat. Mesa provides a 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 day a year service.