All flight related weather information presented and visualized in a single place. Powered by the Met Office 10KM Resolution Global Weather model proFlight can improve the safety and comfort of passengers and crew. The forecast is tailored to the flight ́s trajectory and time. Turbulence can be avoided or reduced. If turbulence is encountered, the crew will have the best information possible for the climb/descent decision.
POWERED BY MET OFFICE
The Met Office, UK ́s National weather service, is one of only two World Area Forecast Centres. (WAFC) providing high-level weather information for the entire globe. The Met Office has developed a unique high-resolution 10KM weather forecast to which AVTECH has an exclusive access through a jointly developed API.
TAILORED WEATHER DATA
Presents in real time all required weather-related information to the pilot in a nice and clear interface. The pilot can access everything from significant weather charts, SIGMETS and station information to tailored high-resolution weather such as turbulence and winds along the flight plan route.
BENEFITS FROM USING AVTECH proFLIGHT
Combining AVTECH ́s Aventus premium services NOWCAST and SIGMA (powered by Met Office ́s 10KM resolution weather forecast), results in a unique decision support tool for professional pilots. Using the tailored weather information and flight path optimization leads to a safer flight both for passengers and crew and reduces the fuel burn and emissions.
- Real-time 10KM resolution weather
- Flight tailored weather information
- Flight plan integration
- Optimized data usage
- Pilot friendly graphical interface
- Optimized climb and descent weather
- Secured back-end communication
- Simple to deploy
- Digital interactive SWC (Significant Weather Charts)
- Digital interactive SIGMETS
- Filtered SIGMETS for the flight route
- High-resolution turbulence forecast at multiple levels tailored for the flight route
- High-resolution winds and temperatures along the route and at each waypoint
- METAR and TAF data for departure-, destination- and alternate airports
Contact AVTECH at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!