The ARMS® V2 Engineering and Maintenance Sub-System (EMSS) empowers Maintenance Managers and Engineers with
requisite information needed for sound decision making, to control and improve maintenance processes and continuously align it with flight schedules and operational requirements.
The reports generated by ARMS® V2 EMSS are compliant with statutory requirements of regulatory bodies. EMSS is reliable, affordable and user-friendly and its modules encompass all functionalities required to address Maintenance and Engineering operations of an airline, air transport operator or an MRO organization.
Modules & Functionalities:
- Technical Records (TRM)
- Quality Management (QMM)
- Technical Services (TSM)
- MCC Module with DOP Status Board (MCCM)
- Engineering Planning (EPM)
- Line & Base Maintenance Management (LMM)
- Engineering Crew Management (ECMM)
- Technical Publications Management (TPM)
- Engineering MIS Reports (EMR)
- MRO Management Sub-System
- Workshop Management Module
- Maintenance Job Costing & Budgeting Module