Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 17th May 2018) for an excellent chance to see an as live demo and full tour of the popular, industry leading EFB software solution – AvioBook – with accompanying Apps that together provide a powerful fully integrated operations software suite. As you will see during the Webinar, AvioBook EFB provides a modular end-to-end solution for multiple platforms – iPads, Tablets and Cockpit installed units (iOS and Windows) – and is used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide. Additionally you will see the latest developments and Apps including the new digital and integrated eTechlog (ETL / ELB) solution; Cabin Crew App, AvioCabin; and the ground-breaking, flight-dedicated secure communications App, AvioConnect.
To open the Webinar, AVIO show you, from a pilot’s perspective, a full live iPad demo of the AvioBook system and its different modules, focusing on the latest cutting-edge developments including: Live, 4D, off-line EFB Weather view using the Globe module; and the improved Performance module for Takeoff, Landing, Dispatch and In-Flight calculations. You will then see a demo of the new Techlog (ETL / ELB) module which replaces traditional paper log books with a digital version: integrating with any M&E solution, it provides real time technical status of the aircraft, allows flight crew and engineers to enter defects and defer them based on the MEL, file actions and release the aircraft again; with lots more functionality available online or offline.
You will then see the AvioCabin App, designed for Cabin Crew to give them a duty overview of each specific flight, the latest schedule, a briefing section, digital flight manuals with sophisticated text search, and live messaging from base via the new Flightbox feature. Finally you will see AvioConnect, AVIO’s new communications platform to connect all stakeholders (flight crew, dispatch, OCC, and others) and share key information for each specific flight in an integrated and secure way either using a BYOD chat-like App on smartphones or via a web-app.
The live software demos will be divided into 3 key sections:
Live Demo 1: An iPad Pilot Walkthrough demo of the AvioBook EFB Modules – inc: new Techlog solution.
You will be taken on a full live iPad tour of AvioBook and its different modules from a Pilot’s perspective, focusing on the latest developments, 3rd party integration with industry leading systems such as Lido, Jeppesen, etc and the new Techlog solution. The modules to be shown during the demo include:
- Main – Smart Login, Operational notifications, 3rd Party data updates
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool. Based on data uploaded from your flight planning system
- Briefing – Up-to-date operational briefing data, colour coded weather messages, NOTAMS
- Library – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently
- Reports – See how to create customized reports for an efficient two-way data exchange
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance solution
- Performance – Newly updated with Takeoff, Landing Dispatch and Landing In-Flight calculations including graphical representation of the runway
- Charts – Seamless integration with 3rd Party chart suppliers and OFP module ensuring pilots only see the route and airport relevant to their specific flight
- eChecklist – A full digital checklist with autosequencing
- Globe – See all relevant flight information, including live weather updates, graphically presented in 4D with OFF LINE weather shapes in the lateral and vertical planes.
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations.
- Techlog – a completely new full digital & integrated eTechlog: see real time technical status of the aircraft, enter defects and defer them based on the MEL. File actions and release the aircraft again, all fully connected to the AvioBASE groundstation and M&E platforms. You will see how to perform or validate upcoming checks and services and consult a version supported dedicated MX library.
Live Demo 2: A Demo of the AvioCabin App
Next, you will see a live demo of the new App dedicated for Cabin Crew. As you will discover it contains a duty overview with the latest schedule and crew info plus a briefing section for each flight with passenger and aircraft data as well as the new Flightbox (to receive live messages from OCC), Library (for digital manuals with text search) and Reports. The App connects with AvioBook Base for seamless integration with the EFB and for sharing of data.
Live Demo 3: An introduction and demo of the AvioConnect Communication App
Finally, AVIO will introduce the AvioConnect App, a ‘bring your own device’ chat-like application. The App connects to the AvioCloud, linking and providing a plethora of services to the smartphone in the crews’ pocket turning it into a strong tool for connecting the stakeholders for each specific flight and sharing key information in a secure flightroom. You will see how the OCC controls the content via its own web-based App.
- About AVIO & the AVIO suite by Thales
- Live Demo 1: An iPad tour of the 12 AvioBOOK EFB Modules
- Live Demo 2: A demo of the new AvioCabin
- Live Demo 3: A demo of the AvioConnect communications platform
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here