Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 26th February 2015), hosted by the Arconics Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) experts, and learn how to efficiently manage multiple EFB data streams and greatly enhance an existing EFB program or to add significant value to a new project. During the Webinar the Arconics experts also cover the latest trends and innovations in both EFB software and hardware and use case studies from successful airline / aircraft operator EFB projects to show how these latest innovations can maximize the operational and economic benefit of any EFB program.
EFB systems in many airlines are now maturing with many successful implementations. As an airline expands functionality, managing multiple streams of data such as Digital Library, Electronic Flight Folder and eTechlog is becoming the key challenge. Consequently, airlines with successful EFB deployments are meeting key challenges in EFB data distribution and tracking. During the Webinar the Arconics experts walk you through the processes of managing this key data using sophisticated yet simple to use software solutions.
This On-Demand Webinar is therefore an excellent opportunity for airlines and operators to learn key lessons from successful EFB projects and crucially how to manage the vast amount of EFB data and reporting. In addition, you will see an as live iPad demonstrations of some of Arconics’ industry leading EFB software solutions, including:
- Digital Library: You see how to simplify the entire flight operations manual publishing and compliance process in both PDF and XML formats and via all devices including iPad / tablets and fixed EFB units. You see how pilots can find their key information fast.
- Electronic Flight Folder: You see how this EFB module delivers FCBP (Flight Crew Briefing Packs) to crew iPad/EFB devices (inc: OFP’s, NOTAM’s, weather & Flight logs) and how the system captures flight related data from the flight crew during flight and returns the data to the ground system in XML format.
- EFB Data Distribution & Tracking: You see how to provide a complete audit trail for admin and user activities and dministrators can download and export file and user activity reports, including how many times a file has been opened, which users have downloaded a particular document.
Delivered by the Arconics EFB and avionics experts who share many years of experience between them, working with major airlines such as Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Cathay Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Thomson Airways and aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, Bombardier and Rolls-Royce, this On-Demand webinar is not one to be missed, so register now to view the Webinar video.
- Introduction to Arconics
- EFB Data distribution and tracking key challenges
- The advanced enterprise approach to EFB data management
- EFB hardware and software trends
- Latest development from Arconics
- Questions & Answers
Image One: Digital Library
Image Two: Crew Reporting
Image Three: Electronic Flight Folder
Image Four: Graphical Weather
Image Five: Distribution and Tracking
Arconics is a software company that provides enterprise data management platforms and mobile app solutions for managing aircraft and flight related data for the aviation industry. From Electronic Flight Bags, Cabin Crew Apps and Real-Time Flight Data Management to Wireless Inflight Entertainment, the Arconics platform delivers the right information to the right person in the right place – be they flight or cabin crew, passengers or airline executives. Every day, thousands of flights around the world depend on Arconics solutions to maintain their schedules, systems and critical operational data in the safest and most efficient manner possible.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here